Tom Pennington/Getty Images

Bet With The Wife Gone WRONG

I guess when it comes to friendly wagers nothing beats throwin down a little something on your favorite NFL team. but when does it get to be too much? How about this.... A man who lets say had a few too many adult beverages decided to set himself ablaze after the Dallas Cowboys lost in the final moments of the game to the Green Bay Packers. Oh and a side not he was from FLORIDA. As the story goes he went outside after the game and set his Dallas jersey on fire and then (yea you guessed it) put it on. Family members say they could see his skin peeling from his arm and elbow area. lucky for him they were able to pull it off of him before more damage was done. He was rushed to the hospital with 3rd degree burns. Not sure of the details of the bet but it was with his wife.