If you’re hoping to get your scare on this Halloween season, we’ve got some spooky spots around town.
1. Chamber of Terror is a nautical terror in Channelside. Climb aboard the SS American Victory for a nautical nightmare.
2. Scream-A-Geddon brings you some seriously scary scenarios. How about an infectious disease pandemic or a prison riot? Scary reality at it’s finest.
3. Busch Gardens features Howl O’ Scream. In addition to the super scary houses, how about in the dark thrill rides?
4. The Shallow Grave is in Winter Haven and is thirteen thousand square feet of terror.
5. Creatures of the Night comes to Lowry Park. It’s an immersive Halloween adventure that offers scary fun for the whole family.
Click here for the complete list.