Christmas shopping will soon be in high gear. World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. (W.A.T.C.H.) assembles a list of toys each year they determine to be among the most dangerous for children. This is what they came up with for 2017.
W.A.T.C.H. selected these ten for 2017, though they point out that the dangers also apply to other toys. Their list and the problems with each includes:
1. Hallmark “Itty Bitts” Baby Stacking Toy: Choking hazard
2. Pull Along Pony: Potential for strangulation and entanglement
3. Wonder Woman Battle Action Sword: Potential for blunt force injuries
4. Hand Fidgetz Spinners: Potential choking hazard
5. Spider-Man Drone Official Movie Edition: Potential for eye and body impact injuries
6. Nerf Zombie Strike Deadbolt Crossbow: Potential for eye injury
7. Slackers Slackline Classic Series Kit: Potential for strangulation and fall-related injuries
8. Oval Xylophone: Potential for ingestion and choking injuries
9. Jetts Heel Wheels: Potential for blunt impact and fire-related burn injuries
10. Brianna Babydoll: Potential for choking injurues
Click here to see each toy and more about how each is dangerous.