Hot dogs? Cracker Jacks? Soft pretzels? Oh, these are far too ‘normal’ to even consider. No, league-wide, Major League Baseball stadiums have been ramping up the craziness of their menus. Let’s see what the top 10 strangest baseball stadium foods are according to USA Today.
- 10. Crème Brulee French Toast – Boston Red Sox
Possibly the most appetizing dessert on the list.
- 9. An Ode to Detroit Dog – Detroit Tigers
Could be spicy to some.
- 8. Chick-Ago Sandwich – Chicago Cubs
Welcome to Chicago. It tastes just as you’d expect.
- 7. Greens and Grains – Pittsburgh Pirates
Vegan-friendly stadium food?
- 6. Cuban Burger – Chicago White Sox
A Cuban sandwich with beef AND pork, but on a hamburger roll?
- 5. Distillery Poutine – Toronto Blue Jays
For non-Canadians, it must be tried to be understood.
- 4. Spec-Tater – Atlanta Braves
A baked potato.. stuffed, big-time.
- 3. Dilly Dog – Texas Rangers
A pickle stuffed with a hot dog, then deep fry the whole thing.
- 2. Asada Dog – Arizona Diamondbacks
An 18 inch hot dog coated with the works!
- 1. Rocky Mountain Po’boy – Colorado Rockies
With all of the toppings, you’d never realize you’re eating…well, it features Rocky Mountain oysters.