Besides the performances, one of the biggest highlights of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony is the presenter speeches, and this year looks to be another year of memorable tributes.
Per the Rock Hall, the following artists will be inducting the 2018 class into the Hall of Fame:
- Mary J Blige presenting for Nina Simone
- Andra Day performing for Nina Simone
- Brittany Howard presenting for Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- Ann Wilson presenting for The Moody Blues
- Brandon Flowers presenting for The Cars
- Howard Stern presenting for Bon Jovi
The Rock Hall induction ceremony will be taking place on April 14th in Cleveland and will be televised exclusively on HBO on May 5th at 8 PM EST/PST. Fans can also watch the red carpet arrivals of the inductees and other guests live on April 14th from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM EST on RockHall.com, the Rock Hall’s Facebook page and YouTube page.
Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock blogger who once did a presentation in a college public speaking course about why The Rolling Stones were better than The Beatles. (She received an A.)