Tax Day Perks!
It’s Tax Day! Are You Ready?
You have until midnight tonight to file your taxes, or file an extension. It can all be very stressful. Fortunately, there are some discounted deals you can treat yourself to, and perhaps make yourself feel better. All deals will vary by location, so check with each vendor.
- Applebee’s: Get $1 margaritas, which the chain calls the Dollarita, through April 30.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: The day after Tax Day is the chain’s Free Pizookie Day. Get a free Pizookie with a minimum $9.95 food purchase Wednesday.
- Hardee’s – Free sausage biscuit, no purchase necessary, 7-10 am. The key phrase: “made from scratch.”
- Outback Steakhouse: The chain is offering free Bloomin’ Onions on Tuesday, April 17.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Enjoy a half-price rib dinner. Pick from either Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Ribs, plus two sides and bread.
- Great American Cookies: Free Cookies & Cream cookies today!
- Boston Market: If you dine-in, you can purchase a $10.40 that includes a Half Chicken Individual Meal with 2 sides, cornbread, PLUS a regular fountain beverage.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: For every large pizza purchased, guests will get one large cheese pizza free. Offer valid from April 17 – 19, 2018.
- Cici’s Pizza: $4.17 Adult Buffet with the coupon from their Facebook page.
- Firehouse Subs: Free medium sub when you buy a full-priced medium or large sub, chips and drink. Offer valid April 17-19, 2018.
- Hungry Howie’s: Use promo TAXDAY18 to score a medium 1-topping pizza for $0.15 when you buy a large 1-topping pizza at regular menu price. You must order online and is for carry-out only.
- P.F. Chang’s: 15% off takeout via code TAXDAY. “You win some, you lose some, but you can always get dim sum.”
- Sonic: Half price cheeseburgers all day long.
- Office Depot & Office Max: Five free pounds of document shredding. Offer valid through April 28, 2018.
- Staples: Through April 21, get “free shredding services,” up to one pound with a coupon available at www.staples.com/coupons.