Are you the kind of person that makes your bed every day or are you the type to just leave the bed unmade?
Surveys are being taken all day, every day… but here’s one from SWNS.com that might peak your interest. This latest survey found that people who make their bed every day are having more sex than those who don’t make their bed every day.
Here are some of the differences between bed makers and non-bed makers:
- Bed-makers have more sex. About three times per week on average, compared to twice a week for people who don’t make their bed every day.
- Bed-makers have more friends. They were more likely to say they have three or more close friends.
- Bed-makers are more likely to say they are a “morning person” and less likely to hit the snooze button. On average, they wake up 16 minutes earlier than non-bed makers.
- If you like rock music and watch Seinfeld, you are more likely to be a non-bed maker. Bed-makers enjoy jazz more, and watch shows like House Hunters.
- People who make their beds are more likely to describe themselves as adventurous, confident, sociable and high-maintenance. People who don’t make their bed are more likely to say they are shy, moody, curious and sarcastic.
- Bed-makers will judge you for not making your bed. 42% said that if they were dating someone who didn’t make their bed, it would be a turn-off.
So, let’s be honest. Are you a bed-maker or not?