Halloween is supposed to be frightfully fun! BUT there are some things to be afraid of, our at least concerned about, that make Halloween a hazardous holiday.
1. It’s scary to know while our children are out trick-or-treating, there are drivers on the road who are under the influence.
2. Food allergies. You never know what your child will be getting from a neighbor in their trick-or-treat basket.
3. Fire hazards abound, whether it’s fancy lighted décor or jack o’ lanterns with candles inside.
4. Tripping when treating. There could be dips in the road or on sidewalks that could trip up an unsuspecting trick-or-treater.
5. Halloween candy should never be given to dogs. We know chocolate can be deadly for our precious pooches.
For the complete story, click here.