Forbes Magazine recently released their top 100 list of the highest paid celebrity/entertainers from 2018. It seems not too much of a surprise that fighter Floyd Mayweather comes up as number one, most likely due to the big payday he got last year in his match with Conor McGregor.
But a new survey done by Morning Consultant.com took the list a little bit further, trying to see if the highest paid also meant the most popular. They ask more that 6,600 Americans to give their opinions of each celeb. Each person polled was asked to say that the celebrity was favorable, unfavorable, or neither.
In the end, the top ranked, most liked of the 100 richest was Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson!
Below are the Top 10 MOST liked:
- The Rock – 82% favorable, 6% unfavorable
- Jackie Chan – 76% favorable, 6% unfavorable
- Will Smith – 77% favorable, 11% unfavorable
- Paul McCartney – 68% favorable, 8% unfavorable
- Adam Sandler – 71% favorable, 13% unfavorable
- “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling – 65% favorable, 7% unfavorable
- Robert Downey Jr – 68% favorable, 11% unfavorable
- Billy Joel – 66% favorable, 9% unfavorable
- The Eagles – 64% favorable, 7% unfavorable
- The Rolling Stones – 69% favorable, 13% unfavorable
Now, in case you are curious (like I was) about who came in last on the favorable part, here are the bottom six LEAST favorite celebrities on this list.
Kim Kardashian – 27% favorable, 56% unfavorable
Kris Jenner – 23% favorable, 51% unfavorable
Rush Limbaugh – 22% favorable, 41% unfavorable
Kylie Jenner – 24% favorable, 44% unfavorable
Howard Stern – 32% favorable, 40% unfavorable
Sean Hannity – 26% favorable, 33% unfavorable
If you want to check out the whole list… click HERE: