With the holidays fast approaching, many are making their holiday plans now. With the constant cost of rising air fares, Allegiant Air may be one of the few good buys you get this year.
Allegiant is a no frills, bare bones type of airline, but that is how they keep the fares affordable. I’ve used them several times without any problems. The seats are a little less padded, but the leg room and lack of free peanuts isn’t much different than any of the other airlines these days. Overall a great buy.
Now, the Brandon Herald has announced that Allegiant has added nine new northern flight destinations. The new destinations are:
- Asheville, N.C., through Asheville Regional Airport.
- Baltimore, through Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
- Harrisburg, Pa., through Harrisburg International Airport.
- Syracuse, N.Y., through Syracuse Hancock International Airport.
- Cleveland, through Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
- Columbus, Ohio, through Rickenbacker International Airport.
- Richmond, Va., through Richmond International Airport.
- Grand Rapids, Mich., through Gerald R. Ford International Airport.
- Nashville, Tenn., through Nashville International Airport
For more information on this story and other destinations, click HERE: