The Rolling Stones have set the dates of their 2019 U.S. tour. The ‘No Filter’ tour will see 13 concert dates on this leg of the tour.
Their U.S. tour kicks off in Miami Gardens, Florida, followed by a second Florida appearance in Jacksonville.
Tickets go on sale November 28th on the band’s website, RollingStones.com, and you’ll need a promo code from the day before to get access for ticket sales.
Here are the scheduled dates:
- 4/20/19 – Miami Gardens, FL, Hard Rock Stadium
- 4/24/19 – Jacksonville, FL, TIAA Bank Field
- 4/28/19 – Houston, TX, NRG Stadium
- 5/7/19 – Glendale, AZ, State Farm Stadium
- 5/11/19 – Pasadena, CA, The Rose Bowl
- 5/18/19 – Santa Clara, CA, Levi’s Stadium
- 5/22/19– Seattle, WA, CenturyLink Field
- 5/26/19 – Denver, CO, Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- 5/31/19 – Washington, D.C., FedExField
- 6/4/19 – Philadelphia, PA, Lincoln Financial Field
- 6/8/19– Foxborough, MA, Gillette Stadium
- 6/13/19 – East Rutherford, NJ, MetLife Stadium
- 6/21/19 – Chicago, IL, Soldier Field