There is nothing better than a parade during the Christmas holiday. Wait!...maybe there is. It’s a boat parade! Holiday lighted boat parades are a Florida tradition and the bay area has carried on that tradition for decades.
Spend an evening with the family and friends getting into the spirit! They are going on all month so check out the list below for the one near you:
- Indian Rocks Beach - December 15th. @ 6:30 pm
- Homosassa - December 23rd. @ 5:30 pm
- Channelside - Dec. 21st. @ 6:30 pm
- Treasure Island -Dec 21st. @ 6:00 – 8:30pm
- Clearwater Island Estates Yacht Club - Dec. 14th. @ 6:30 pm
- St. Petersburg - Cancelled
- Cortez, Longboat Key, Bradenton Beach - Dec. 14th. @ 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Reddington Beach, Indian Shores - Dec. 15th. @ 6:00 p.
- Treasure Island - Dec. 14th @ 6:20PM
- Tampa Bay Riverwalk - Dec. 22 @ 6:30PM
To see a listing of ALL Christmas boat parades in the state of Florida... click HERE.