There is nothing better than a parade during the Christmas holiday. Wait!…maybe there is. It’s a boat parade! Holiday lighted boat parades are a Florida tradition and the bay area has carried on that tradition for decades.
Spend an evening with the family and friends getting into the spirit! They are going on all month so check out the list below for the one near you:
- Treasure Island – Date Changed to Dec 16th due to weather @ 6:20 pm
- Cortez, Longboat Key, Bradenton Beach – Dec. 14th. @ 5:30 – 7:30pm
- Clearwater Island Estates Yacht Club – Dec. 14th. @ 6:30 pm
- Hernando Beach Parade – Dec. 15th @6:30pm
- Reddington Beach, Indian Shores – Dec. 15th. @ 6:00 pm
- Indian Rocks Beach – Dec. 16th @ 6:30 pm
- Hillsborough River Holiday Boat Parade – Dec. 16th @ 5:30-8:30 pm
- Treasure Island -Dec 21st. @ 6:00 – 8:30 pm
- Tampa Bay Riverwalk – Dec. 22 @ 6:30 pm
- Homosassa – December 23rd. @ 5:30 pm
- St. Petersburg – Cancelled
To see a listing of ALL Christmas boat parades in the state of Florida… click HERE.