Maybe your New Year’s resolutions involve improving your job performance. According to LinkedIn, these five skills are going to be critical for employees in 2019.
- Creativity. You know what yields creativity? Open space. Step away from your phone. Don’t google it. Imagine it. Maybe try some meditation to tap into your internal source.
- Persuasion. We know all about the power of persuasion. It’s particularly important in sales. And essentially, you’re always “selling yourself” and your ideas.
- Collaboration. Collaborate and listen.
- Adaptability. Things are always changing in our fast-paced, increasingly technology-driven world. You’ve got to be open to change.
- Time management. Plan ahead and limit distractions.
For more on this story, click here.