When the City of Tampa set up a ‘lost and found’ for people who may have lost personal property, keys, phone, etc., at the Gasparilla festivities, their Facebook post earned them some fun responses.
Here are a few favorites from Facebook’ers who know how to get a smile.
- Steve Sharon: I lost my liver somewhere between Bay to Bay and Ashley.. It’s probably a little enlarged at this time but it would be well preserved. Did anyone turn it in?
- Jason Newman: Some of you lost your self respect but don’t worry your friends and other people caught it on camera with their phones. Lol
- Schmierre Schmenry: I lost my mind at Bayshore and Howard. If found, please preserve in formaldehyde and drain excess fireball from frontal lobe. Thanks.
- Ray A. Wong: I lost my dignity at corner Howard and Bayshore. Please send personal message if found.
- Leslie Lamplighter: I lost the contents of my stomach near platt street bridge
More on Gasparilla Day 2019: Find out why the parade was delayed.