Valentines Day is coming soon. Its a chance to initiate romance with perhaps someone new, or a time for reminding your long time partner that you love and desire them as much as ever.
Of course the usual fare is a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates and a beautiful romantic card that exudes love and romance, lovingly signed by you.
But in case you’re interested in something a little different and more personalized this year, AskMen.com has come up with quite along list of suggestions. I’ve listed a few below:
- “Cravings, Hungry For More” by Chrissy Tiegen (cookbook)
- Madewell Flannel Bedtime Pajamas (sexy, sophisticated, flanel PJ’s)
- The Bouqs Flowers – (custom ordered flowers)
- Matching MeUndies Set (fun functional gift for you both)
- Kate Spade ‘Heart of Gold’ Bangle (every woman loves jewelry)
- Winc Subscription (personalized wine subscription)
- G.Nite Bedtime Bath Soak (relaxing bath salts, maybe you can join her!)
- Calvin Klein ‘Women’ Perfume (perfume designed for your strong women)
- Polaroid Snap Touch Camera (film camera for today)
- Ugg Tasman Slippers (make her feet feel comfy at the end of the night)
The list goes on and on. All great ideas for your Valentine. To see the dull list and read the story go from Ask Men.com go HERE: