It’s that time of year! Easter candy is filling stores waiting to find homes in Easter baskets. Candystore.com ranked the top 10 best and top 10 worst Easter candies. Did they get it right?
You can visit CandyStore.com and read their reasons why each candy was ranked the way it was. It may help it make more sense.
Now, first we’ll quickly run down the best.
10. Sour Patch Easter Bunnies
9. Skittles-Filled Easter Eggs
8. Foil-Wrapped Chocolate Eggs
7. Jelly Beans (Gourmet / Naturally-Flavored)
6. Kinder Joy Eggs Candy
5. Robins Eggs from Whoppers
4. Lindt Chocolate Carrots
3. Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
2. Chocolate Bunnies (Hollow)
1. Cadbury Mini Eggs
Are any of these favorites of yours?
Now, as for the worst Easter candies, here are the top 10 worst as ranked by Candystore.com:
10. Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy Tails
9. Jordan Almonds
8. Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Flavor
7. Chocolate Crosses
6. Jelly Beans (Generic)
5. Chocolate Bunnies (Solid)
4. Chicks & Rabbits Marshmallow Candy
3. Peeps Easter Candy
2. Bunny Corn / Easter Candy Corn
1. Cadbury Creme Eggs
Did they get these lists correct?