Primary Menu

Q Entertainment Headlines

A dog owner’s heartbreaking post warning other pet parents of the dangerous of rope toys has gone viral.

The woman’s 14-month old golden retriever died after swallowing a rope toy that she had purchased.

She says that she came home to find the rope toy in shreds and hoped that her pup didn’t swallow any of it. The dog began vomiting and had diarrhea and died two days later. The vet found three feet of the rope in the dog’s stomach. It’s intestines had been perforated.

Vet experts agree that rope toys can be dangerous since pets have a tendency to eat part of the toy. The rope can act like a “drawstring” and cinch up the pet’s organs.

Dangerous rope toys! Beware!!Warning to all dog owners! I purchased several rope toy balls for my dogs at Home...

Posted by Indira Tuckler on Thursday, February 28, 2019

More details