Even when we say, “The snowbirds are gone traffic should improve,” or “School is out now so the roads won’t be so busy,” that’s not the case.
We’ve always got traffic congestion around our Tampa Bay area. But which areas are the absolute worst? The City of Tampa Inventory of Roadway Conditions put together a list of the worst 50 intersections. Here are the top ten:
1. Cross Creek Blvd from Kinnan St to Morris Bridge Rd
2. I-275 from the City limits to Kennedy Boulevard
3. i-275 from Armenia/Howard Ave to Ashley Drive
4. I-275 from Ashley/Scott Ex to Ashley Northbound On-Ramp
5. I-4 from 22nd St to 40th St
6. CR 581 from I-75 to Hunter’s Green Drive
7. Westshore Blvd from Gandy Blvd (El Prado) to Bay to Bay Blvd
8. I-275 from Himes Avenue to Armenia/Howard
9. I-275 from Kennedy Blvd. to Memorial Highway
10.I-275 from Dale Mabry Hwy to Himes Avenue
For the complete list, visit our friends at ABC Action News.