Does the thought of the rush of the “getting ready for school” morning routine stress you out?
Good Housekeeping compiled some tips that might make your life easier:
- Let your kids get ready by themselves in the morning. If you get them up a little earlier, they can take their time getting ready.
- Plan a healthy breakfast in advance.
- Eat dinner at the same time every night. Routine starts the night before. Speaking of which…
- After dinner, make lunches for the next day.
- Create a relaxing, rewarding “before-bed-time” routine.
- Be prepared to do homework on the go. Have all the supplies you might need so kids can do homework during a commute or while waiting somewhere.