Primary Menu


Afternoons 2pm to 7pm

Actually it’s not the worm that’s the problem. It’s the parasites it hosts, according to Channel 8. They say the worm has been found in dirt and potted plants. The parasite is called “Rat Lungworm” and it can be a nightmare if it gets in your system or your pet’s. They say this thing can cause paralysis and even can be fatal.

They say if you see one, don’t touch it. If you touch it by mistake, wash your hands. To kill the worm, you can pour boiled water on it.

The only way they say the parasite can get into your system is if you eat it. So this is really a bigger deal for your pets. Here’s what it looks like.


Hey it's Geno. Thanks for reading. Got something to add to this story? Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.