Job News is hosting a job fair on Wednesday October 16th., at Steinbrenner Field to help fill hundreds of open positions in and around Tampa Bay.
Recruiters will be on hand from over two dozen Tampa Bay area companies to meet and interview prospective applicants (from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.).
Prospective employees will have the opportunity to meet with recruiters one-on-one. Jobs are available for all employment levels and skill sets. Full-time and part-time jobs as well as veteran-friendly positions are available.
Attendees are encouraged to bring at least 20 copies of their resume and to dress professionally.
For more information on specific jobs available or to pre-register for the job fair, visit www.jobnewsusa.com.
Companies participating include:
- 24/7 Intouch
- AAA – The Auto Club Group
- American Queen Steamboat Company
- Ameriprise Financial
- Associated Asphalt
- CareerSource Tampa Bay
- Chapters Health System
- Chase Bank
- Children’s Home Network
- Computer Coach Training Center
- DaVita Medical Group
- DeVry University/DeVry Works
- Five Guys
- Florida Technical College
- G4S Secure Solutions
- Grow Financial Federal Credit Union
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- JA Edwards of America, Inc.
- Kelly Educational Staffing
- Massey Services
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- New York Life
- Northeast Firestopping Solutions
- Outcome Health
- Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission – Hard Rock Casino
- Ultimate Medical Academy
- US Imaging Network
- Vantagepoint ai, LLC
- Visiting Nurse Association
You May Also Like These Stories From Rich Fields: