Guess what Tampa Bay? More good news!
Getting a test for the Coronavirus has been difficult lately for some folks. But Hillsborough County health officials have good news. They will be opening up a Coronavirus test site at Raymond James Stadium beginning this week.
According to ABC Action News, the test site will be at the stadium located at 4201 North Dale Mabry Highway, and will take place in the parking lot, south of the stadium bordered by Tom McEwen Boulevard.
The site will be a drive-through testing site and will be open beginning tomorrow (Wednesday) March 25th., through Saturday March 28th., from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (or while supplies last).
Hillsborough health officials hope to complete approximately 200 tests per day. Pre-screening and pre-registration are required for those looking to get tested for COVID-19.
Hillsborough County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) say the COVID-19 test takers to bring the following items:
- Arrive in a personal vehicle. Walk-ups testing is not allowed.
- Have the tested person sit next to a working car window.
- Photo ID (Florida driver’s license, state-issued ID or passport)
- Printed copy of the testing confirmation email from Hillsborough County.
- Residents that are unable to print their confirmation number can provide a screen shot on their phone. They will be asked to provide the following information: 1. Full name, 2. Current address (where you are staying), 3. Best phone number to reach you in order to receive test results.
To pre-register, call the Hillsborough County Customer Service Center at 813-272-5900.
That is good news for the Tampa Bay Area, and folks that are experiencing symptoms.