Disney for less than $50 a day is back. Much has changed at Disney. Face masks and mandatory reservations are something to keep in mind. But if you’re ready to visit the parks on the cheap, you can get in for less than half price right now if you buy a 4 day ticket.
The Florida Resident Disney magic Flex ticket is offered in 2, 3 or 4 day options. If you go with 4 days, the price is $195, which works out to about $49 a day. A 3 day ticket is $174 and the two day plan costs $130.
Here are the things you need to know:
- It’s a one park per day thing – you’ll need to upgrade if you want to bounce from park to park.
- You CAN spread your visits out – they don’t require you to visit 2, 3 or 4 days in a row.
- You need to use your days before October if you buy the 2 day option.
- You need to use your days up before December 18, 2020 if you buy the 3 or 4 day passes.
- There are blackout dates: November 21-28.
- Obviously you’ll need to prove you’re a Florida resident. Telling them you listen to Q105 won’t cut it (it should though).
Geno’s shots from Walt Disney World’s “20 Magical Reasons” event
I fortunately got to visit earlier this year before the whole virus mess began. It was a preview of all the new things at Disney in 2020.