Making a return in September, Busch Gardens Tampa announced the menus and brews for Bier Fest 2020.
Bier Fest will run from September 12 through November 15, and will feature craft beers from breweries around the world, including local craft breweries. Add to that, you’ll find 16 cabins to try seasonal foods inspired by the various brews. Be aware that this year, in accordance with safety protocols and health and safety measures put in place, capacity will be tightly limited.
Park guests can enjoy the various tastes, from brews to the unique snacks and meals, with plenty of space to be physically distant in the open-air festival area.
Here are five menu items to look for at the various cabins for Bier Fest.
- Bison Beef Sliders: try them with bacon and onion jam, vintage cheddar, herb mayo.
- Bavarian Pretzel Sticks: served with Fat Tire infused beer cheese
- Sam Adams Boston Lager Jambalaya: with Andouille sausage, shrimp, smoked pork and Sam Adams cajun rice
- Kahlua Soft Serve Cone: Kahlua infused vanilla soft serve ice cream topped with caramel sauce and crushed chocolate
- Grilled Cheese Cake: fresh baked pound cake with deconstructed cheesecake topped with raspberry beer glaze
If you’re a Pass Member, listen up: Pass Members can get a free food item, beer, wine or cocktail sample free each weekend in September. Visit Zone A and look for a self-service kiosk, scan your Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Bronze, Silver, Gold and FL Platinum Pass and print your coupon.
[Source: Busch Gardens.com]
Geno’s new favorite thing at Busch Gardens…
We can’t believe it took Geno dozens of visits to Busch Gardens to finally notice the water cannons! He needed a guide to show him parts of the park he hadn’t visited yet, but once he did, there was no peeling him away from the water cannons…