The time for Christmas celebration is getting closer, and Busch Gardens has announced what they’ll be doing for the holidays. Here are seven ways you can have fun at Christmas Town.
- Holly Jolly Express – A beautiful train ride with a view of the giraffes, rhinos, zebras and other animals as you listen to your favorite songs!
- NEW! Spark The Night Fireworks Show – The view from the Festival Field finishes your night with a fireworks show set to Christmas songs. (On select dates)
- Christmas Lights – Millions of dazzling lights throughout the park! There’s a light tunnel connecting the Congo and Stanleyville areas, plus photo opportunities everywhere!
- Christmas On Ice – At Festival Field…the music, the costumes, the talented skating, it’s a holiday spectacular. (On select dates)
- Meet & Greets – Rudolph and Clarice are available for distant photos, and, of course, Santa Claus (and his elves) will be available for non-contact family photos.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish – Families can sing and dance with their favorite furry friends in this fun holiday show. Celebrate the Christmas spirit with Sesame Street in the outdoor Sunny Day Theater with physically distant seating.
- Three Kings Journey – The musical tale of the famed journey to Bethlehem is now offered alongside festive eats at the spacious Dragon Fire Grill.
You can also find plenty of holiday sweets and snacks for the whole family like cookies & cocoa, mini-donuts and brownie s’mores, plus some adult holiday beverages.
Then, wander over to Xcursions, just outside Christmas Town Village for some shopping for ornaments, nutcrackers, fun holiday clothes and more!
Need some extra fun at Busch Gardens? Geno’s couldn’t stop when he discovered his new favorite thing at Busch Gardens…
Geno: “I can’t believe it took me dozens of visits to Busch Gardens to finally notice the water cannons!”