The downtown Tampa landmark will reopen about a year after having closed due to Covid-19
Tampa Theatre will reopen on March 11 with the showing of the Anthony Hopkins movie “The Father’. There will be 12 showings of the film between March 11 and March 21. The new Hopkins film also features Olivia Coleman, who starred in “The Favourite” as Queen Anne.
For now, tickets will only be sold online. Temperature checks will be required for all customers. Masks must also be worn. Capacity will be limited to allow for socially distanced seating.
Tampa Theatre has put the STARS plan in place in this part of the pandemic.
- Stay Home – If you’ve been exposed to Covid-19 in past 14 days or experiencing any symptoms
- Take Your Temperature – 100.4 or higher will not be admitted
- Always Wear Your Mask – while selecting a seat or seated, unless eating or drinking
- Respect Distancing Signs – Inside the building there are signs in the lobby and on seats
- Sign In To The Noble App – For snacks in the theatre. Order from your seat and you’ll be notified when ready for pickup at the concession stand. Click for details on the Noble app.