Howl-O-Scream begins earlier for 2021 and features some all-new haunted houses!
This Fall, be prepared for the screams on 28 ‘killer’ nights at Busch Gardens Tampa. Howl-O-Scream runs on select nights from Friday, September 10th through Sunday, October 31st. Here’s a look at what you can experience.
- Two all-new Haunted Houses: new terrors for those brave enough to enter
- Three returning haunted houses: re-imagined fan-favorites back from the dead
- Eight scare zones and unpredictable hordes: You just don’t know where the scares will come from!
- “Fiends!”: The stage show returns with its raunchy monster dance party. Come out to the Festival Field Stage with devilish antics from Dr. Freakenstein and his gang of ghouls.
- “The Rolling Bones” at Dragon Fire Grill: Live music from the skeleton band with covers of classic rock anthems
Click here for details. Tickets are on sale now for individual nights or for unlimited visits to Howl-O-Scream.