A new list ranked the top 10 beaches in Florida, and they all have one thing in common.
A search engine named Holidu ranked the top beaches based on searches through Google Maps. Then they combined that with the beaches with most votes from users. Scientific? We’ll leave that to you as you can see which beaches did well.
Beaches on Florida’s Gulf Coast filled all of the top 10 spots.
1. Siesta Key Beach
2. St. Andrews State Park Beach
3. Henderson Beach State Park
4. Coquina Beach
5. Clearwater Beach
6. Pensacola Beach
7. Grayton Beach State Park
8. Navarre Beach Marine Park Beach
9. Caladesi Island State Park Beach
10. St. George Island State Park Beach
Where did the major popular beaches land on the list? Here are a few that landed further down the list.
13. Honeymoon Island State Park Beach
19. Miami Beach
20. Ft. Lauderdale Beach
21. Ft. De Soto Park Beach
28. Caladesi Island State Park Beach (somehow made the list twice)
39. St. Pete Beach
42. Daytona Beach
You can view the full list HERE.
Siesta Key Beach has repeatedly done well on various lists. Dr. Beach and TripAdvisor have each ranked it #1 in previous years. Clearwater Beach has also had high ratings by various polls.