Disney announced a special event is coming back this fall. It’s the return of an after-hours favorite. You’ve already probably guessed what it is.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for Walt Disney World Resort‘s 50th Anniversary celebration. The special after-hours event takes place on select nights beginning August 12 and running through October 31.
Being a limited-capacity event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party gives guests the opportunity to see entertainment exclusive to the event.
Here’s a taste of what you will encounter:
- The Headless Horseman will make his ghostly ride down Main Street, U.S.A. preceeding “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade”.
- Trick-or-treating through locations all over Magic Kindom with a 50th Anniversary keepsake reusable bag, special for the Halloween celebration.See the Sanderson
- Sisters in the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show. The show will take place right in front of Cinderella Castle.
- Watch Jack Skellington as he hosts “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectactular”
- New for the 50th Anniversary celebration: Guests will have the chance to enjoy step-in photo opportunities. This includes a Halloween-themed 50th Anniversary celebration commemorative print.
Tickets for the event go on sale online beginning May 18th. Guests at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin buying tickets early as May 12. Ticket prices range from $109 to $199. Passholders and DVC members may get specially priced tickets on select dates.
Here are the select dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
[Source: Disney Parks Blog]