Buccaneers Have One Of The Fastest Growing Fan Bases In NFL
Even though they missed out on the Super Bowl last year, the Buccaneers have one of the fastest growing fan bases in the NFL.
In today’s world having a significant social media following is extremely important for businesses, celebrities’ and even for NFL teams. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been named the third team that has shown the most growth in followers and engagement on Instagram over the past year. The team currently has a whooping 1.4 MILLION followers on the social app.
With big names like Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski and Mike Evans, fans are flocking to Buccaneers’ social pages to keep tabs on their favorite athletes.
Despite not making to the Super Bowl, they were a top contender and experienced a growth of 23.49% on Instagram. It seems like everybody was following Tom’s and the Buccaneers success.
Below is a table of the top 5 teams that showed the best fan base growth via Instagram.
- Cincinnati Bengals: 94.68% yearly growth in followers
- LA Rams: 51.80% yearly growth in followers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 23.49% yearly growth in followers
- Buffalo Bills: 21.51% yearly growth in followers
- LA Chargers: 20.58% yearly growth in followers