Enter below to win 4 tickets to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream and 4 Front Line Fear Passes. From new terrifying scare zones to creepers on coasters, an air of fear will consume Busch Gardens Tampa Bay until there is nowhere to hide at Howl-O-Scream 2018, 19 menacing nights from September 21st through October 28th from 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. .
In addition to horrifying haunts and terrifying scare zones, fear reaches new heights as guests embark upon Florida’s famous roller coasters with creeps and monsters joining them for the ride.
Howl-O-Scream 2018 returns with new houses designed to terrify, including:
- NEW! Insomnia - Every door in this haunted asylum leads to your worst nightmare and the doctor is accepting new patients. Subjects will be forced to stay awake as they receive twisted treatments from demented doctors.
- NEW! Simon’s Slaughterhouse – Intense experience suggested for guests age 17 and older - By merely stepping inside, you have agreed to play Simon’s sick and twisted games. Entering this horrifying realm requires a journey through the Meat Market where cannibalistic creatures feast on the weak as they add to their Monster Menu of human hors d'oeuvres.
The following fan-favorite houses will return this year for guests to enjoy:
- Unearthed – During maintenance at the park, an excavation crew uncovered a centuries-old house buried deep beneath the ground. Upon entering the house, a vengeful demon seeking revenge is Unearthed.
- Death Water Bayou – Deep in the bayou the Voodoo Queen transforms wanderers into her evil minions. Those who enter must escape her dark magic before falling victim to her spell.
- Motel Hell - In a deserted hotel, nightmares become reality when the Sandman appears to torment any unwelcome visitors who dare to venture into his home.
- The Black Spot - Saw Tooth Silas, an infamous pirate, has you marked for death. He has you right where he wants you in his murderous hideaway, The Black Spot.
Not a soul is safe as Howl-O-Scream’s scare zones strike fear into the hearts of all who pass through.
- NEW! Camp D.O.A. - A night at this deadly campground ensures a sleepover like no other. Campers should sleep with one eye open as swamp mutants arise to make sure nobody gets a good night’s rest at this haunted marsh.
- NEW! Deadly Toys - Childhood memories will be crushed as the horror comes to life. Lock up your toy box because life-size toys are heading out on a murderous rampage and no one is safe from their deadly wrath.
- NEW! Hell on Wheels - Attempting to approach this apocalyptic stronghold? Think again, as this nefarious motorcycle gang is willing to do the unspeakable to protect their survival supplies. With this gruesome gang in charge, your path to survival is looking grim.
- NEW! Maniac Midway - Join Sparky and his carnie crew as you step into the center ring at the “scariest show on earth.” Clowns have overtaken the midway looking for the newest stars of this horrid attraction.
- NEW! Día de los Muertos - Also known as the “Day of the Dead”, Día de los Muertos will join the Howl-O-Scream event this year. This mysterious realm includes a one-of-a-kind celebration of life and a parade to honor those who have gone before us.