This Christmas, Q105 wants you to win the "Jingle Bell Rock"! It's a 2 carat solitaire diamond ring valued over $8,000.
To win it, you'll play Name That Carol! Starting December 3rd, each weekday at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm, we'll give you a new word from a line in the lyrics of a Christmas song. Keep track of those words and if you're caller number 7, you'll get your shot at guessing the Christmas carol! If you get it correct you'll win a 4 tickets to Busch Gardens Christmas Town AND you'll be qualified to win the Jingle Bell Rock! If the song is not guessed correctly, we'll give you another word at the next time to play! We'll keep playing until someone guesses that song!
It’s Christmas every day at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Christmas Town beginning November 17 through January 6.
- New this year, guests can enjoy millions of twinkling lights, Christmas shows and Sing-A-Long Train, and of course visits with Santa and Rudolph® EVERY DAY of the season.
- Weekends and additional select dates include even more holiday fun, including an all-new holiday show, indulgent culinary treats, visits to Rudolph’s® Winter Wonderland, nighttime experiences on Florida’s best thrill rides and so much more.
- Christmas Town is included with any daily admission or annual pass, and is open until 10 p.m. on select dates. Complete details and operating hours available at ChristmasTown.com.
- New this year at Dragon Fire Grill is the holiday spectacular “Christmas Is...” featuring contemporary music that celebrates seasonal traditions. The new show joins a festive line-up of returning favorite shows including Christmas on Ice, Elmo’s Christmas Wish, the Holiday Hills Band, Carol of the Bells light show and the Christmas Town Sing-A-Long Train.
- Enjoy the new winter dining experiences at Serengeti Overlook Restaurant through January 6! Enjoy a decadent Christmas Buffet through January 1, and meet Santa through Christmas Eve. Starting January 2, Latin-inspired traditional dishes join the menu for the Three Kings Celebration Buffet. Adult upgrades include endless Bloody Marys and mimosas.
- Enjoy festive themed areas throughout the park, including visits to Rudolph’s® Winter Wonderland for memorable moments and Christmas-card-worthy photos.
- Guests will discover even more merriment in the Christmas Town Village, celebrating the season in a new location. Greeted by friendly snowmen, guests will be immersed in festive fun along the Gwazi pathway, including merry merchandise, tasty holiday treats, and rides for children on the fan-favorite Jingle Bell Express.
- For a gift that gives all year, shoppers can select a new Busch Gardens Annual Pass. From Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, guests can select the pass with perks they want most – all with no down payment. For a limited-time, Busch Gardens Annual Passes start as low as $10.99 per month.
- In 2019, Pass Members can look forward to unique benefits, the park’s 60th anniversary celebration and exclusive ride time for the spring opening of Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster.
Happy Holidays and good luck from Q105!
Click here to view rules