A new toxicology report has surfaced according to the Associated Press claiming the icon, Prince had “exceedingly high” levels of fentanyl in his system at the time of his death
Apparently, the report was supposed to remain confidential but details have come to light about the singers death in 2016. The report claims the concentration of fentanyl in the singer’s blood was 67.8 micrograms per liter. It also notes people have died from amounts as small as 3 micrograms per liter, and as high as 58. It’s an exceedingly high number even for someone who is experiencing chronic pain.
Not only did they find the substance in his blood but also in his liver which had a concentration of 450 micrograms per kilogram The report also mentions there were potentially fatal amounts of fetanyl in Prince’s stomach, which leads them to believe he took it orally.