Family Dog Ingests Drugs During Walk in the Park
Bob Kellogg normally takes his dog Cheekah on a walk at Bullhead Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but will stop doing so after a scary incident involving drugs.
“Found vomit on the floor, she was moving and twitching and looking up as if she was seeing something and couldn’t stay still,” Kellogg said.
Cheekah tested positive for ” amphetamine, methamphetamine and molly”.
“It could happen to anybody’s dog, and the concern is, of course, that it could happen to a kid if there’s stuff on the ground that a kid falls on,” said Kellogg. Cheekah made a full recovery after staying at the vet clinic for a couple days.