When you’re in a relationship, do you consider yourself needy, or rather independent? A new poll asked almost 4,000 people how often they text or talk to their significant other while they are at work.
Believe it or not, 5% of people polled said that they contact their partner at least once an hour. 17% said a few times per day… 23% said “rarely”… and 11% of those polled said pretty much “never”.
Here are the results:
- 5% said they check in once an hour
- 9% said they check in every couple of hours
- 17% touch base “a few times per day”
- 20% said once or twice per day
- The most popular answer was “rarely” at 23%
- 11% said they NEVER check in while they are at work
13% of women were slightly more likely than men to say they never check in, compared to just 9% of men.