The economy is rebounding around the Tampa Bay area.
We’ve also seen a trend where businesses of all sizes are looking for employees to hire.
In March, the U.S. Labor Department added 916,000 jobs. That’s hopefully a good sign of a healthy economy.
If you or someone you know are looking for a job, 10 Tampa Bay put together a good list of companies/industries that are looking for workers:
Looking for a job in construction? The first 3 events are for you.
- Visit 9215 N. Florida Ave., Suite 101, Tampa, FL on Wednesday, April 28 between 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. This in-person hiring event is for people looking to explore opportunities in the construction industry.
- Visit 9215 N. Florida Ave., Suite 101, Tampa on Wednesday, April 28 between 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Manufacturing & Healthcare Virtual Job Fair: Thursday, April 29 between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Find out how to sign up here.
- DoubleTree by Hilton in-person hiring event at 4500 West Cypress Street in Tampa on Thursday, April 29 between 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Allegiant Airlines, which is located at 14700 Terminal Blvd., Clearwater, FL on Monday, May 3 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Pasco County East Side Job Fair, which is located at 36702 State Road 52, Dade City, FL on Tuesday, May 4 between 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce, City of Oldsmar, located at 3120 Tampa Road in Oldsmar on Saturday, May 15 between 1-4 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair by the Tampa Bay Times at 700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL on Tuesday, June 14 between 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
For more on this story, click here.
10 Worst Airports For Holiday Delays…
Compare Cards says choose a nonstop early morning flight if you can. And avoid these airports for a connecting flight. They say these 10 had the most delayed or cancelled flights over the past 10 years in December.