Parking is always an issue when it comes to going to Clearwater beach. When we reach Spring Break, Pinellas County begins providing alternate ways to get to the beaches.
The PSTA trolley shuttle service returns after two years. It’s free to park and take the shuttle and it runs now through April 30. Here are the details you’ll need to know.
Park for free at these locations:
Monday through Friday: City Hall Lots, located at 112 S. Osceola Ave., Clearwater
Saturday & Sunday:
- City Hall Lots, 112 S. Osceola Ave., Clearwater
- County Garage, 310 Court St., Clearwater
- 450 Oak Ave., Clearwater
- 311 S. Osceola Ave., Clearwater
The PSTA Shuttle and Jolley Trolley runs:
- Each 30 minutes Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Each 15 minutes Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10 a.m. until Midnight
Click here for details and maps from PSTA.