The fifth annual Bier Fest comes to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay! Let’s raise a cold one and celebrate!
Bier Fest runs Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from August 12 through Labor Day, September 5.
It’s Tampa‘s early Oktoberfest! If you’re a beer lover, regardless of whether you’re into IPAs, pilsners, lagers, or even ciders, this year’s Bier Fest will tantalize your taste buds. Check out the sampling on tap from local breweries:
- Cigar City Fancy Papers Hazy IPA
- Leaven Brewing Cheeky Blonde
- Tampa Bay Brewing Reef Donkey
- Bitburger Premium Pilsner
- Coppertail Free Dive IPA
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc
And what goes better with beer? Delicious foods that compliment your drinks. Here are nine tasty foods to try, special for Bier Fest.
- BBQ Beer Glazed Rib
- Potato Pancakes with sour cream, applesauce and chives
- Bavarian Pretzel Stick
- Charcuterie in a Cup
- Sauerbraten Slider – Marinated beef, Sauerbraten Jus, Pretzel Roll
- Black Forest Pretzel dessert
- Savory Buffalo and Cheddar Popcorn Blend
- Beer Cheese Nachos
- Bavarian Charcuterie Pretzel
Here’s a list of the foods that are NEW for Bier Fest 2022
- Bratkartoffeln – Fried Potatoes with chives caramelized onions and bacon
- Konigsberger Klopse – German Meatballs in a white wine caper sauce
- Pretzel Bratwurst
- Sauerbraten Sliders
- Potato Pancakes
- Brisket Poutine
- Cheese Pierogis
- Ruben Brats
If you need a little more motivation, check out this nifty video that will give you a case of FOMO!
Get your adrenaline pumping on all the great thrill rides and then raise a few brews! Sounds like a plan! Bier Fest is included with your park admission. We’ll see you there and make sure you try the Pretzel Brats!!
[SOURCE: Busch Gardens]
Need some extra fun at Busch Gardens? Geno couldn’t stop when he discovered his new favorite thing at Busch Gardens… Geno: “I can’t believe it took me dozens of visits to Busch Gardens to finally notice the water cannons!”
(Credit Andrew with showing Geno his new favorite way to have fun at Busch Gardens!)